Are you obsessed with customers and ready to turn Touch of Modern into the preferred online shopping destination for men?
With millions of unique monthly mobile app and website visitors and 300+ daily new product selections, Touch of Modern is the premier discovery app for men interested in unique and novel lifestyle products.
As our Director of Customer Service, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives. You will develop service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution. You will establish policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about people, product, and process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues
- Align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization
- Design and develop the VIP customer service program for the company
- Ensure daily customer service metrics are met. Focused on both contact resolution and reduction
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations by responding promptly to customer needs; Soliciting customer feedback to improve service; Responding to requests for service and assistance; Meeting commitments
- Manage third-party support and determine optimal utilization
- Conduct quarterly service level reviews with all third-party partners
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service associates. Define the customer service organizational structure and infrastructure
- Work closely with Sales, Transportation, Fulfillment, Coordination, and Vendors to improve operational excellence. Be the voice of the customer in the organization
- Define and executes customer service adjustment policy (CSAs)
- Manage product FAQ queue and ensure customers are responded to in a timely manner with complete responses
- Meet financial objectives by completing forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions
- Drive fraud prevention tools and initiatives and reduce charge backs
- Define and launch a new CSAT program and definition
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; understanding latest products and services
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in customer service and operations related fields
- Experience in providing customer service support in a retail environment
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications in the customer service sector
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to quickly gather and analyze information
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.