The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will manage Touch of Modern’s Performance Marketing efforts focused on paid Search/SEM, Display and Shopping. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will build and optimize the end-to-end campaign strategy, tactics, execution and test/learn efforts to help scale digital marketing focused on driving traffic, new users and conversion.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, technical, highly analytical, and a strong communicator. You should be a data driven marketer with particular strength in digital acquisition marketing. In this role, you should be comfortable with identifying/optimizing opportunities while effectively handling the day-to-day tactical execution across the channel to drive efficient growth, engagement, acquisition and conversion
This role will be primarily on-site at our office in downtown San Francisco. Working remotely on occasion will be considered after relationships within company and successful track-record of performance are established.
What you'll be doing:
- Build, optimize, and scale effective paid search campaigns to drive profitable growth and scale across paid advertising channels
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Kenshoo, & Periscope Data
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns to maximize ROI and revenue
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/CAC/Yield/LTV Goals
- Work closely with 3rd party re-targeting and re-marketing partners to optimize campaigns towards existing users
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking to intelligently scale PPC acquisition efforts
- Generate and create data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel designed to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies and apply them in your campaigns
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance
- Assist marketing team with other key initiatives when necessary
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years hands-on, direct-to-consumer experience on client or agency side developing and managing scalable paid search campaigns.
- Must have experience with Paid Search, Display, SEM, Google Analytics, and Social Media Advertising
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and synthesize raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to research paid search issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Strong Excel Skills
- Mastered understanding of reported metrics and what they mean
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Detail oriented and strong communicator with thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong planning, budgeting, analytical and reporting skills complemented with a strategic and data driven mindset
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience at a top e-commerce / gaming company in a similar role, or experience agency side with vertical expertise
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.