We’re looking for a business analyst to join Touch Of Modern's Business Intelligence team. You’ll work closely with stakeholders from across the company to identify high priority needs, capture those needs as requirements, and work with the development teams to deliver effective solutions. This will require strong business acumen, a great deal of self-sufficiency, great communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with co-workers.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with stakeholders to formulate scope and objectives for new Business Intelligence projects
- Define project requirements by identifying key deliverables, phases and acceptance criteria, and translate those requirements into BI solutions
- Work with the development teams to develop resource estimates for BI projects
- Help stakeholders prioritize deliverables as business needs evolve
- Prototype data models, reports, and dashboards
- Assist with project QA and data quality
What you bring to this role:
- 1-3+ years experience as a Business Analyst or similar role for Business Intelligence projects
- Experience with business intelligence tools and the ability to create report mockups
- Experience in SQL and the ability to navigate a relational database
- High proficiency in a scripting language such as Python, R or another statistical language
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment across various business units
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience facilitating discussions, providing stakeholder updates, and highlighting areas of project risk
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.