The Associate Analyst (Transportation) is a high impact role that will ensure samples are received and processed quickly and efficiently. In this role you will be responsible for developing and managing the end to end samples process. You will also drive the improvement and execution of our samples program. In addition, the position will work closely with our transportation team on inbound logistics.
This is a salaried position at our San Francisco headquarters that requires a flexible schedule as determined by the Touch of Modern sales event calendar. This position reports to the Associate Manager, Transportation.
What you get to do every day:
- Track shipments from suppliers to our office, vendor to warehouse
- Compile and send daily summary reports to cross functional teams
- Develop end to end sample management process
- Commit to zero event pushes due to samples not being available
- Check in and receive all inbound sample shipments accurately and timely
- Organize & maintain sample racks & Sample check-in to identify, as well as to locate any sample at any given time
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams to identify any missing samples leading up to their photo-shoots; communicate sample list to Buyer/AM/Production & work with them to insure samples are available for photo shoot
- Conduct monthly inventory check of products; receiving and stocking of units as required, maintaining adequate supplies
- Support daily inbound tracking
- Attend weekly shipping huddles and communicate any issues
- Proactively resolve vendor shipping issues for assigned vendors
- Help support departmental goal for on-time shipping
What you bring to the role:
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Excel, Trello
- Ability to work effectively independently
- High attention to detail with exceptional writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Willingness to learn & desire to be a team player
- Ability to lift 25lbs of merchandise
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.