The role of senior customer success associate is to build and maintain relationships with our customers by providing prompt and accurate service and promoting customer loyalty. This role may mentor team members, work on customer success projects, and provide training on best practices when required.
Additionally, the role is responsible for assisting the manager in ensuring the team are prioritizing our customers support requests correctly and in handling escalations.
This is a salaried position that may require weekend and or evening support.
What you get to do every day:
- Responsible for support ticket management, ensuring appropriate prioritization to meet and exceed target SLA’s.
- Perform quality assurance monitoring of team communication in collaboration with manager to ensure individuals are meeting targets.
- Coordinate escalations in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner, to ensure customers are not left waiting for answers.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Actively respond to customers, as required.
- Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are focused on improving the customer experience.
- Document work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Solid understanding of KPI’s and how to impact them
- Passions for teaching and individual development
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional writing skills
- Ability to work effectively independently
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Quick to learn & desire to be a team player
- Ability to communicate bi-directionally to direct reports and superiors
- Demonstrated record of supporting high volume and high quality customer service interactions using the following tools or similar: Zendesk, Slack, and Google productivity tools.
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.