Hey, Junior Photographers! We’d love your help supporting our creative production team as a part-time freelancer.
We’re looking for someone with a flexible schedule who can come into our studio a few days here and there. You’ll work with a small team of experienced photographers, editors, and stylists at our in-house studio. We are a fully-funded, eCommerce startup here in San Francisco.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your photography skills and add to your portfolio shooting high-end designer and boutique brands.
For consideration, please provide the following requirements:
- A link to your website and/or portfolio
- A resume highlighting your relevant experience
Compensation will be $19.23/hr.
What you'll do here:
- Shoot a high volume of images daily
- Shoot hardline product and lifestyle imagery (everything from iPhone cases, knives, and barware to new tech products - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE PHOTOGRAPHING NON-FASHION PRODUCTS)
- Shoot softline product and lifestyle imagery, primarily men's fashion (shoes, apparel, accessories) – on-figure and off-figure
- Retouch/edit your images
- Basic concepting lifestyle shoots with the Managing Photographer and Stylist
- Collaborate and support existing photographers and editors
- Organizing and archiving imagery (DAM)
What you bring to this role:
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce photography
- Proficiency in CaptureOne, Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge
- Understanding of Profoto lighting systems and other studio equipment
- An up-beat attitude
- Basic retouching skills
- Ability to work under tight/daily deadlines
- Receptive to feedback
- Enjoy working in a small, collaborative team
- If you spill something, clean it up; we need someone that is willing to own up to and capable of fixing their mistakes
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.