We are looking for a Freelance Photo Retoucher/Editor to help support our production team. This is a part-time contract position. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule who can come into the studio a few days here and there to help with product imagery. This is a great opportunity to work with a small production team in a fully funded e-commerce startup based in San Francisco.
For consideration, please provide a resume highlighting any relevant experience you may have, as well as a link to your website or portfolio. Compensation will be $19.23/hr.
What you'll be doing:
- Editing a high volume of product images.
- Collaborating with and supporting the existing team of photographers and editors.
- Learning the workflow of the production department
- Uploading images to sale events
What you bring to this role:
- Extremely proficient in Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom.
- Easy going, coachable attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines that are often unpredictable.
- Work well with a team and take responsibility for your actions.
- 1+ years editing product photography
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status