At touchlab we build brilliant, engaging experiences for devices you touch, watch, and wear with partners ranging from high profile brands to innovative startups.
Over the last year we’ve grown from our "100% Android” roots to deliver the same excellence on iOS. Our engineering team is helping define what the future of mobile development looks like. We’re heavily involved in the developer community and making significant investments in open source. This is a place where you’ll learn and create new things.
Our team has built software that’s changed the way medical research gets done, enabled Ugandans to protect their forests, improved the way New Yorkers interact with their city, and allowed NBA players to order pizza from bluetooth-enabled sneakers. And that’s just the last year or so.
Unlike most consulting and "media" companies, we're developer-run. That means no crazy schedules, no ninjas, and no rockstars. Just professionals having fun creating. We understand what's needed to build good software and you'll have excellent opportunities to engage the community and for career growth.
We are currently interviewing iOS professionals at all levels, junior to senior.
Local preferred, but willing to relocate for the right folks.
What we're looking for:
- Strong Swift/ Objective-C/OOP skills.
- ~2 years development experience for mid-level, 3+ for senior (demonstrable skill considered, of course)
- Opinionated about Swift or Objective-C
- Fluency in "iOS", including a solid understanding of the platform and UI
- Github and/or stackoverflow profiles carry a lot of weight, so please forward if you have them.
What would be a big plus:
- Knowledge of unit testing and automation
- Android/Java capability
- Work in the App Store you can link us to
To apply, please upload your resume. Include any links to Github/Stackoverflow on the resume. Cover letter's not mandatory but if you've got one, feel free to upload it too. We'll reach out to you if skills and experience are a fit.