touchlab has been working on Android since the beginning. We are deeply focused on building excellent Android products. We do that by finding the best people and not compromising on quality.
We are currently interviewing at all levels, junior to senior. We have a very urgent need for a mid-level Android developer, so if you're looking to make a career move please reach out!
Local preferred, but willing to relocate for the right folks.
We’re looking for devs with:
- Strong Java/OOP skills.
- ~2 years development experience for mid-level, 3+ for senior (demonstrable skill considered, of course)
- Fluency in "Android", including solid understanding of Android platform and UI
- RxJava, SQLite, Unit testing competency strongly considered
- Current understanding of "best practice" trends (MVP, MVVM, etc) also strongly considered
- iOS capability a major plus
- Github and/or StackOverflow profiles carry a lot of weight, so please forward if you have them.
To apply, please upload your resume. Include any links to Github/Stackoverflow on the resume.
A cover letter isn't mandatory, but feel free to upload one. After you submit your application, we'll reach out to you if your skills and experience are a fit.
If you've got a fair amount of Android experience and would like to stick out from the applicant pool a bit, take a look at this code
. There's a lot wrong with it ;) List what you think is wrong in the "Bonus Exercise" section and include your answers on a separate page in your resume doc or cover letter doc. (Please don't comment directly on the page.)