Executive Assistant to the CEO - New York, NY
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized support to the CEO in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication.
Who We Are
TouchCast is a group of video technologists, inventors, entrepreneurs, producers, app
designers, former journalists and educators determined to bring video communications
and collaboration into every business and every school. At TouchCast, we believe
technology should connect us and help us communicate in a more human way. We are
building a family of Smart Video products which includes TouchCast Studio, an award-
winning app that turns an iPad into an interactive TV studio; and TeamTime, an end-to-
end enterprise video solution that transforms meetings.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties for CEO and CSO. You will make administrative decisions, handle correspondence, maintain files, make appointments, book travel and serve as liaison with the public as required. You will handle details of a confidential and critical nature. You will constantly conduct yourself with the highest degree of dignity, professionalism, and interpersonal effectiveness while exercising sound judgment.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take meeting notes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing systems
- Arrange complex meetings, including board meeting packages, and handle all other meeting material preparation and logistics.
- Process expense reports and assist with invoices for meetings and events in a timely fashion.
- Prepare presentation materials, cover/introductory letters, contracts, and other business documents.
- Effectively support and back up other administrative assistants, especially for high priority meetings, deadlines and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
- Routinely handle internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for company executives as well as advisors, consultants and other team members as necessary.
- Manage executives’ calendars, conference registration and arrangements
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- College Degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge, Skills, and Background Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of experience preferred
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Capable of presenting to senior leadership
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks
- Thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; MacBook competence preferred.
- Excellent command of English Grammar and business writing
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests based on own judgment of importance/need to the department
- Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against deadlines
This position is based in New York, NY. TouchCast is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, Ukraine, and India.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary;
- Work in a modern, open concept office
- All modern equipment and high-performance workstations;
- Possibility of professional development;
- Possibility to attend conferences;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Friendly team and coworkers;
- Team-building events;
- Stocked kitchen with coffee and snacks ;)