The Ridge is actively seeking new designers to join our mission of spreading the Every Day Carry lifestyle and making wallets look seriously good. We’ve been streamlining your every day carry for years now but have barely scratched the surface. As we introduce new products and continue to refine existing ones, your work will not only impact us but our entire audience!
Your role is integral to our growth and provides cross-functional support to our Marketing, Design, and Product Management Teams. You will be working with our Lead Designer to produce new renders, refine design details and execute product launches.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign
- Demonstrable time management and organization skills
- Ability to creatively thrive independently and with a team
- Capacity to take creative direction and constructive criticism
- Experience in a creative capacity, producing renders, mock-ups, etc.
- Fashion/Lifestyle industry experience
- Enjoys finding opportunities to improve efficiency
- 3D Design experience
- A precise eye for color and detail
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home program/ flexible schedule
- Snacks, kombucha, beer, meals twice a week
- Unlimited wallets
The Ridge Team
Father-son team Daniel and Paul Kane launched the Ridge Wallet on Kickstarter in 2013, and it now sits in the front pockets of over a million men and women worldwide. The two have since recruited a close-knit team to execute on their vision of creating quality, functional products. We are a small, passionate group of thinkers, coders, creatives, and nerds, located in West Hollywood, providing the opportunity to be a part of something genuinely impactful and different.
Not for you?
Pass this along to who you think might be the ideal candidate and we’ll forever thank you.