At The Ridge, our customers are motivated to make every day better, whether minimizing their every day carry or relieving back pain, they anticipate a greater level of service that exceeds all their expectations — across multiple service platforms.
A successful Customer Experience Specialist (CX) has excellent reading/writing abilities, an infectious personality that spreads our brand values, and is truly committed to creating a one-of-a-kind brand voice. Our CX team is small, yet powerful with their ability to see beyond customer service issues and turn their experiences into data-driven initiatives we use to develop a more streamlined experience.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience providing online customer support
- Familiarity with e-commerce software (Freshdesk, EDesk, Shopify)
- Able to effectively identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Analytical thinker that monitors customer trends and service issues
- Manage dozens of existing customer relationships/ service tickets while assisting new customers
- Well written and spoken - must be able to type at a reasonable speed
- Works cross-functionally with marketing and business development team to refine the customer experience
- Fashion/Lifestyle industry experience
- Enjoys self-learning new topics
- Interest in social media/ pop culture/ trends
- A love for podcasts
- Unlimited vacation opportunities
- Work from home program/ flexible schedule
- Snacks, kombucha, beer, meals twice a week
- Unlimited wallets
The Ridge Team
Father-son team Daniel and Paul Kane launched the Ridge Wallet on Kickstarter in 2013, and it now sits in the front pockets of over a million men and women worldwide. The two have since recruited a close-knit team to execute on their vision of creating quality, functional products. We are a small, passionate group of thinkers, coders, creatives, and nerds, located in West Hollywood, providing the opportunity to be a part of something genuinely impactful and different.
Not for you?
Pass this along to your whom you think might be the ideal candidate and we’ll forever thank you.