Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced content driven strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a creative professional to help create new and innovative content. Taking a concept from pre production to physical production, a creative vision from “paper” to finished high-quality video, across multiple platforms.
You will work on a creative and growing video production team, focused on inventing a brand new form of production. We’re a “full stack” video team with studio production, editors and producers all in-house. We focus on innovation, organization and extremely high quality, stretching what we’re doing creatively while being extremely detail oriented along the way.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for directing field shoots
- Responsible for overseeing creative aspects of pre and post production
- Act as a “creative collaborator” generating new ideas with various members of the Content Team
- Write scripts, develop new ideas and production methods
- Direct talent and production personnel
- Develop new formats and creative approaches to what we are shooting
- Maintain and extend brand aesthetics and quality standards
Who You Are
- At least 5 years of experience directing for video or film (in the fitness space a plus, not required)
- Experience in various production environments, from small to big
- Experience in high end commercial production/highly creative production
- Experience working with and producing talent a plus
- An extremely creative thinker, always challenging and improving your work
- A visual storyteller, portfolio showing cutting edge use of camera angles, edit & graphics
- Up to date on all the latest production tools and visual inspiration
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines when necessary
- Can work independently (self starting) and within a team