Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
As a Sales Specialist, you’re the face of Tonal, driving our business and delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’re skilled at uncovering customers’ needs and educating on why Tonal is right for their goals, their health, and their lifestyle. You deliver on sales targets and build a network of strong client relationships, keeping our member community engaged with our product and committed to a healthy lifestyle.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product, technology and brand image
- Deliver on and exceed team sales goals
- Maximize sales through exceptional customer relationships and impactful in-store service
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain client information, preferences and feedback to drive our business
- Conduct phone and/or email outreach to new clients to communicate updates and follow-ups
- Deliver a delightful and personalized customer journey, and maintain the visual and operational standards of the store
Who You Are
- Passionate about exercise, health and fitness
- Prior sales experience with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Professional, enthusiastic, and hardworking, with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with Apple Products and Salesforce preferred