Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a Senior Manager to oversee the day to day development and execution of strategic initiatives for our Training, Content, and Quality Assurance programs. In this role, you will drive CSAT by helping partners and teammates further develop in their skill sets, crafting coaching plans, creating knowledge base content to support all audiences (Customers, Installers, Field Techs, Enterprise Clients), and designing orientation/training curriculums. We will look to you to partner with Operations to identify opportunities for improvement, deep dive into root cause analysis, and propose holistic plans to enhance the Customer Experience. This role will have a direct impact in defining our style of Customer Care and scaling our operations.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep expertise in Tonal. You will set the standard for our frontlines, interacting directly with Customer Advocates and external partners to further improve the Customer experience in every touchpoint. Achieve proficiency in product & policy knowledge within 6 weeks of start date while also contributing to strategic level items in TCQ immediately
- Speak with Customers in person, over the phone, across social channels, and in email. Everyone on our team works directly with Customers to help maintain SLA of 24 hour response time
- Drive CSAT and teammate/partner satisfaction. You will regularly deep dive into CSAT and partner feedback to understand opportunities for development with direct teammates and vendors; your primary focus is to help our network achieve/maintain minimum 90% CSAT
- Build reporting needed to understand team trends and root cause analysis as well as track the impact of TCQ initiatives to achieve WoW and MoM goals
- Craft training/orientation curriculum and upskill programs to onboard new vendors and direct teammates as well as refine the current approach based on participant feedback and success metrics
- Track and escalate trending performance issues. Partner with Operations to deliver coaching feedback and development plans. This includes developing a Quality Assurance program/system that captures the most impactful data from individual Customer interactions
- Create strategy for self-help knowledge base infrastructure and content, including but not limited to: response macros, articles for internal and external audiences, policy and procedure guidelines, and VoC reports. Produce monthly recommendations and provide weekly readouts on progress of content development with demonstrated reductions in volume of outstanding work
- Develop a team of Content Writers, Trainers, and Coaches as volume requires to support infrastructure and ongoing deliverables
- Work proactively and efficiently, identifying issues and researching solutions to offer a recommendation. This includes proposing tool changes or new system implementations (particularly with LMS & Salesforce functionality)
- Manage day to day relationships with vendors. This includes readiness for releases and new initiatives as well as standard services
- Cover flexible hours. This position includes some on-call work, including nights and weekends
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in a BPO role or in-house support team operations with an emphasis on Training, Content, and Quality
- You put the Customer first. You have demonstrated Customer Service skills and demonstrated experience in impacting change through coaching & development. You enjoy helping others and you believe the Customer is always right
- You place CSAT above all else and build initiatives to drive this metric
- Working under pressure comes as second nature; you excel at navigating gray areas
- Experienced in support tools (LMS, CRMs, telephony, chat) and admin duties required to build reporting and workflows in support of TCQ initiatives
- A strong communicator with a commitment to quality. You deliver detailed information in a clear and concise way
- You manage and develop direct reports, as well as cross functional teammates, with a player-coach mindset
- Passionate about strength training, exercise, health and fitness
- Experienced in scaling operations at startups
- Experienced in in-house and outsourced support development