Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing Engineering, the Taiwan-based Supplier Base Engineer is an integral member of the expanding Tonal Operations team. You will work with our contract manufacturers and suppliers across Asia as well as the Tonal Engineering and Software teams to ensure our products are built with the highest attention to quality and performance.
What You Will Do
- Work with Engineering (ME and EE), SW, and suppliers to define, implement and optimize assembly and test equipment and processes at the suppliers including the CM
- Ensure suppliers meet quality and productivity targets
- Drive development builds and production
- Support cost reduction and sustaining activities
- Leverage technologies to scale operations
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of Experience in high volume consumer product manufacturing
- Working knowledge of GPIB, RS232, USB, and Wi-Fi interface protocols
- Working knowledge of Databases, APIs, and AWS cloud services
- Working knowledge on Windows, Android and Linux environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience working direct with Contract Manufacturers through complete product life cycle (from NPI to product ramp, mass production, and service)
- Great oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Team player with high integrity