Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal generates business critical data from multiple disparate sources; including operations, logistics, sales, customer support, as well as customer specific exercise and fitness telemetry. We are looking for a master data squirrel to analyse and translate into a meaningful impact to the business. This is not big data: this is tactical business critical data with immediate impact.
You will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, with experience working with large data sets and success in collaborating with cross functional teams.
What You Will Do
- Link separate data sources into usable formats
- Perform data analysis to extract useful business insights
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics
- Work closely with cross functional teams to provide useful analysis
- Implement backend software to automate data processing
- Automating analysis and authoring pipelines via SQL and Python based ETL framework
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience in SQL or other databases
- Development experience in any scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems like Netsuite or Salesforce
- Ability to organize and present complex data to technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player with high integrity
- Open to feedback with an ongoing desire to improve
- High degree of self awareness