Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
What You Will Do
- Develop Tonal's data collection, analytics, and learning systems
- Contribute to our AI and machine learning systems
- Work with embedded, front-end, and back-end teams to develop algorithms to meet their needs
- Use, implement, and contribute to the design of data models and repositories
- Work with product management to identify data and deliver insights
Who You Are
- Advanced degree in mathematical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with machine learning including classification, prediction, training, and analytics techniques
- Knowledge of data collection, filtering and cleansing techniques
- Basic knowledge of Python, Java, or C
- Team player with high integrity
- Open to feedback and constantly striving to improve
- High degree of self awareness
- Experience with gyros and accelerometers
- Passion for health, fitness, and/or strength training
- Interest in Android development