Who We Are
Tonal – the world’s most intelligent fitness system – enables you to be your strongest by providing an effective fitness program tailored to you, your goals, and your schedule. Combining cutting-edge, all-in-one equipment and personalized video guidance, it’s like having a personal trainer, on demand, in the convenience of your home.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
What You Will Do
- Lead development of Tonal's data collection, analytics, and learning systems
- Architect and Build our AI and Machine Learning systems
- Work with embedded, front-end, and back-end teams to develop algorithms to meet their needs
- Design and architect our data models and repositories
- Work with product management to identify data and deliver insights
Who You Are
- Advanced degree in mathematical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years data science experience
- Experience with gyros and accelerometers
- Knowledge of data collection, filtering and cleansing techniques
- Knowledge of machine learning, including classification, prediction, and analytical techniques
- Practical understanding of Python, Java, and C
- Good working knowledge of backend software development, including RESTful APIs and databases
- Passion for health, fitness, and/or strength training
- Interest in Android development