Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
We are looking for a creative and experienced UI/UX designer to contribute to the design of a multi-platform home fitness product. You will work with a growing design team to create stunning, meaningful experiences for the Tonal community. You will develop brand-resonant look and feel across apps and devices, creating visually engaging, experiences, from delightful micro-interactions to fully immersive UI.
What You Will Do
- Bring your creativity, flexibility, and a high attention to detail to our team to generate inspiring production-ready designs
- Take large concepts into detailed testable prototypes
- Make strong design decisions based on user research
- Contribute to a unique and compelling system of data insights and data visualizations for the Tonal community
- Work hand in hand with engineers to realize your designs
- Design systems of clean, elegant flows & interactions across devices
- Implement and extend the Tonal Design System to support the company’s design vision
Who You Are
A creative with:
- Minimum 3 years professional design experience shipping iOS or Android products
- Proven ability to solve problems and design elegant solutions at a systems level
- Fluency in user-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling and detailed interaction design
- Strong skills in visual design and a critical eye
- Empathetic and inquisitive nature
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Prototyping skills with a variety of tools
- Skills with visual design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, & Adobe CC
- Data visualization experience a plus
- High degree of self-awareness, ability to listen and integrate the ideas of others
- Strong work ethic -- you love beautiful, complete, compelling designs, and don’t stop until you get there
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates these aspects of your work, and the ability to speak about your process and decisions clearly