We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director to lead our company's creative Content team. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic design to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Creative Director, Copy is a top-level creative department position that oversees strategic responsibility for the brand with their Account partners, leading in the areas of creative development and presentation, client relations, cross-department idea generation, and team creative oversight. The CD, Copy must possess superior visual conceptual skills.
Required skills and responsibilities
Provide overall thought-leadership for clients in the area of communications solutions.
- Oversee all creative development from concept to final delivery.
- Provide proactive contributions to the client’s business, demonstrating best-in-class product (innovation and quality).
- Create optimum structure to provide effective, efficient development of creative product.
- Allocate appropriate personnel for all creative assignments.
- Monitor all project milestones, deliverables, and risks to account leaders and senior management, communicating progress, issues, and accomplishments.
- Provide clear direction to teams on their creative work, ensuring that it meets client’s goals and strategies.
- Ensure that the effort of the creative team are aligned and focused.
- Accurately communicate team’s efforts internally / externally and reward success within team.
- Mentor other creatives and pave the way for their professional growth and development.
Toaster crafts beautiful design with emerging technology to create connections between brands and people. Our multi-disciplinary teams act as a creative partner, exploring ideas, design and innovation. Our close-knit teams are based in London, San Francisco, Singapore and New Delhi.
Together with our clients we’ve brought to life some of the internet’s most ground-breaking integrated digital campaigns, often used as benchmarks in the ever-evolving advertising industry.
We strive to produce work which engages, informs, or inspires. Toaster’s people-first philosophy puts the user at the centre to create sticky campaigns for useful services and products which enable people, using the internet as a platform for engagement rather than as a soapbox. We're continually inspired by tackling things which have never been tried before.
It’s a noisy world. Toaster produces communication and product design which is clean, crafted and stands out from the crowd, with solid art direction and attention to the details of every creative asset. Our designers understand what works (and what doesn't) for a wide range of media. We believe this is key to tackling the challenges of a fragmented marketing landscape.
Toaster’s experience at the forefront of technologies and the way people use them means we can create communications, products and services with impact. Fully versed in the pros and cons of emerging technologies, we provide consultancy, technical strategy and architecture, cross-stack development and quality assurance, all in-house. Our solutions are secure, robust and highly scalable. Powered by our deep knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform, we focus on database and CMS driven web applications, mobile apps and upcoming tech.
We iterate quickly, with a comprehensive understanding of what's possible on digital devices. We regularly participate in hackathons; a fast, energetic, challenging exercise where we team up with clients to brainstorm new ideas and build prototypes over the course of just a few days. An extremely valuable approach which yields many ideas some of which are in production already.
How to apply
Please apply with CV and link to online Portfolio to [firstname.lastname@example.org](email@example.com), with “Creative Director Copy – India” in Subject line.
We'll contact the applicants based only on their portfolios so make sure you have your latest and greatest!