We are looking for a passionate, inspiring and forward-thinking leader to control and oversee Toaster India business operations, people and ventures at our Delhi Studio. If you are a strategic leader who is able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals,we have the perfect job for you!
The Managing Director’s goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.We are looking for a passionate, inspiring and forward-thinking leader to lead and grow Toaster’s digital and integrated business across the target market.
This is a senior role dedicated on the cultivation of new business and organic growth opportunities.
Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company vision.
- Plan and implement long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Meeting with the finance director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Manage the direction of the company and guide senior members of the company.
- Carry out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Look for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Implement new processes and procedures across the business.
- Set company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Set company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director.
- Report results on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyze opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Succession planning for senior members of the company to ensure all departments are managed continuously.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Toaster crafts beautiful design with emerging technology to create connections between brands and people. Our multi-disciplinary teams act as a creative partner, exploring ideas, design and innovation. Our close-knit teams are based in London, San Francisco, Singapore and New Delhi.
Together with our clients we’ve brought to life some of the internet’s most ground-breaking integrated digital campaigns, often used as benchmarks in the ever-evolving advertising industry.
We strive to produce work which engages, informs, or inspires. Toaster’s people-first philosophy puts the user at the centre to create sticky campaigns for useful services and products which enable people, using the internet as a platform for engagement rather than as a soapbox. We're continually inspired by tackling things which have never been tried before.
It’s a noisy world. Toaster produces communication and product design which is clean, crafted and stands out from the crowd, with solid art direction and attention to the details of every creative asset. Our designers understand what works (and what doesn't) for a wide range of media. We believe this is key to tackling the challenges of a fragmented marketing landscape.
Toaster’s experience at the forefront of technologies and the way people use them means we can create communications, products and services with impact. Fully versed in the pros and cons of emerging technologies, we provide consultancy, technical strategy and architecture, cross-stack development and quality assurance, all in-house. Our solutions are secure, robust and highly scalable. Powered by our deep knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform, we focus on database and CMS driven web applications, mobile apps and upcoming tech.
We iterate quickly, with a comprehensive understanding of what's possible on digital devices. We regularly participate in hackathons; a fast, energetic, challenging exercise where we team up with clients to brainstorm new ideas and build prototypes over the course of just a few days. An extremely valuable approach which yields many ideas some of which are in production already.
How to apply
Please apply with CV and link to online Portfolio to [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org), with “Managing Director – India” in Subject line.
We'll contact the applicants based only on their portfolios so make sure you have your latest and greatest!