We are searching for someone relatively junior (up to couple years of commercial experience) that would like to learn from us about how to be a programmer (various techniques and languages), along with how commercial software development works.
The person recruited would be assigned variety of tasks, progressing with their evolving skillset. You will get a chance to learn various technologies and at the same time help team progress.
- communicative English,
- you started your journey with software development (at least in school),
- you know basic design patterns,
- you know one of relational DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL
- you know basic design patterns (GoF, MVC)
- you heard about UML, UnitTests, Code Review, GIT
An advantage would be:
- knowledge / experience with Django and/or Flask,
- familiarity with Web Development and Web standards,
- familiarity with Java and/or Spring Framework.
- learning opportunities
- attractive salary
- English lessons and private healthcare