The program lead is integral to the success of Tip-Top Brain by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, conducting conferences, and customer service. The Program Lead is often the first point of contact between Tip-Top Brain and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer services and support of our programs and services.
- Complete 1 week (7 days worth) of training.
- Ensure that all center supplies are ordered and restocked in a timely manner.
- Set-up student assessment and explain results to parents or guardians.
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic learning plans, and renew enrollment.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, replying to emails, making copies, returning calls, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
- Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events as a Tip-Top Brain representative.
- Grade student tests and monitoring all students’ academic progress.
- Help ensure flawless execution of Tip-Top Brain programs and initiatives.
- Ensure that tuition is collected in a timely manner.
- Work closely with instructors to develop and understand lesson plan and goals for each student in order to properly administer instruction individually.
- Assist other staff during class down‐time.
- Work effectively and cooperatively within the team.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit professional and approachable demeanor; understands they are the “Face of Tip-Top Brain.”
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution.
Personal Drive and Development:
- Has a desire to grow professionally and take on leadership role
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas: Education Curriculum
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of work experience
- Strong Math and Reading aptitude
- Excellent written and public speaking skills is a must.
- Able to prioritize tasks and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with adults and children
- Background in sales/education/retail/hospitality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Calendar