Candidates must have availabilities throughout the week (Monday-Saturday). However, it is not necessary to be available every single day of the week. Please email us your resume, cover letter, and days/times you are available to work.
- Tutoring/teaching experience
- Be familiar with the Common Core Learning standards
- Strong math & reading skills for grades 3-8
- ABA therapy training and/or experience with ADHD/autistic students a plus (not necessary)
- Special education background is a PLUS! (not necessary)
- Knowledge of Wilson method (WRS) is a huge plus!
- Experience working with students with IEPs a plus!
- Ability to utilize and employ various modes of teaching/instruction
- Thoroughly check and correct all students' work during their sessions
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
Requirements for ALL Positions:
- Punctuality a must
- Be flexible
- Genuine desire to work with children
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, thinks creatively, problem solver, collaborates well with others
- Patient, understanding, and compassionate
- Able to communicate effectively with students
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Dynamic & High Energy
- Respectful of their surrounding environment
- Excellent working conditions.
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
- Near several subway and bus lines (N, Q, R trains; Q101, Q69 busses)
- Chance to develop professionally and grow with our company.
- Internship/volunteer work available.
- Letters of recommendation can be provided for the right candidates.