Tip-Top Brain is looking for a Digital Media Manager who plans, reports, implements ROI-based digital media campaigns. We are looking for someone that has a knack for problem solving, split testing and optimizing, attention to detail, accountability, and working effectively alone and on teams. This person will be responsible for driving and supporting lead growth for Tip-Top Brain through digital and print programs.
- Designing flyers, posters, brochures, business cards, and implement design skills on other print materials to enhance overall visual appearance of materials.
- Create and manage email campaigns for our newsletter list.
- Plan, manage and optimize placements through paid search, display content network, and social media, channels.
- Understand and achieve clients’ paid traffic goals, particularly measurable objectives.
- Research keywords and forecast PPC budgets.
- Recommend campaigns on Google, Bing, and other search channels.
- Set up advertising and promoted content on social media channels.
- Monitor, analyze and make optimization recommendations on email and ad campaigns, as well as on website.
Required Knowledge, abilities, and skills essential to job functions:
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital and print campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media, content marketing, display, retargeting and how it relates to other forms of digital media.
- Metrics driven results oriented.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other content editors.
- Experience using Wordpress, or other similar web editing platform.
- Experience using Mailchimp, or other email campaign manager.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to manage projects simultaneously.
- Strong work and business ethics.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Bachelor’s degree NOT required, but is a plus.
- B2C marketing experience required.
- Multi-unit experience.
- Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for writing emails, social media post, and content on website is a must.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works well with others and independently. Confident in his work and able to think outside the box.
- Experience with web design using platforms such as WordPress, Webflow, etc.