Happy workplaces accomplish amazing things.
makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we make stronger cultures, and we do it all in a dog-friendly and fun atmosphere!
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Xbox, Red Sox, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Sports. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
As a Senior Account Executive at TINYpulse, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us achieve our mission to Make Employees Happier. You are our boots-on-the-ground solution to build personal relationships and make our global customers successful. You’ll get to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. You will be responsible for presenting and selling company products to enterprise-level prospects. You will be expected to work aggressively to turn sales qualified leads into customers in an effort to achieve monthly MRR goals.
To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs. In return, you’ll experience great reward and growth opportunities. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
What you’ll do:
- Handle overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of the TINYpulse platform to mid-size or larger prospects throughout the United States and internationally
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities and present sales strategies to TINYpulse sales leadership
- Document and track all potential and existing prospect interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level Executives, Directors, and Managers
- Ability to understand a customer's business issues and present the value of TINYpulse accordingly
- Create new opportunities through outbound efforts as well leads from lead development resources
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities, MRR forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with the sales manager
- Meet and exceed all monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Demonstrate professional work ethic, willingness to be agile, retain and implement feedback when needed, always lead by example
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of quota carrying SaaS-based sales experience with closing business that you self generate or from inbound sales opportunities (start-up experience a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced with implementing SaaS solutions to large and enterprise-level organizations
- Proven ability to manage and execute the full sales cycle to multiple levels of decision-makers, ranging from business champions to executives
- Experience hunting in ambiguous/self-starter environments with demonstrated evidence of success closing self-prospected opportunities
- Proven ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and deliver product demonstrations to C-Level Executives
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding quota and revenue goals, with experience in closing deals of at least $12K ARR
- Motivated, driven and a self-starting attitude
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills - both virtual and in-person
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What you’ll get:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, Life & ADD, and short-term disability
- Voluntary benefits including medical and dependent care FSA, pre-tax commuter/transit, 401K, and supplement life and AD&D
- Open PTO Policy--No counting down vacation days!
- Partially subsidized ORCA passport cards
- Company Stock Options
- Work from home flexibility (must be able to commute daily to Seattle)
- TINYscholarship reimbursement to support professional growth
- Generous Parental Leave: 8-12 weeks paid leave, meal kits, diaper subscription, and home cleaning (eligibility applies)
- Fully stocked snack pantry, beverages on tap, ping pong and foosball table
- Option to bring your office-ready dog to work
- So much more!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume and cover letter today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.