Happy workplaces accomplish amazing things.
makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we make stronger cultures, and we do it all in a dog-friendly and fun atmosphere!
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Xbox, Red Sox, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Sports. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
As a Sales Development Representative with TINYpulse, you will have the opportunity to be a big driver of our demand generation efforts as well as the first point of contact for many of our customers. This role will have high visibility across the company and make a significant impact on the growth of TINYpulse.
If you’re looking to jump-start your career in Sales, this role will have the incredible opportunity to work alongside super smart people, in multiple departments, who foster a culture that DELIGHTs. We get our work done in Queen Anne, and have a fun work environment that promotes a work hard play hard mentality. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
What you’ll do:
- Research and prospect to make outbound cold calls to prospective customers
- Cultivate the pipeline by conducting outbound calls
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organization
- Persistent cold-calling and emails to prospect, educate, qualify, and set appointments for Account Executives
- Act as the subject matter expert on TINYpulse product offerings
- Meet daily call and activity minimums
What you’ll bring:
- High School Degree or GED
- 1+ years of sales experience is a plus
- Open to feedback, and committed to continually improving your skill and craft
- Computer Literate. GSuite experience a plus
- A stellar and professional communicator, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed
Who you are:
Self-starter - You don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction
- Highly Curious - You ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities
- Team Player with an Entrepreneurial Spirit - You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
- Positive - You have a goal-oriented attitude and mentality, motivated both as an individual and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented - You recognize that the small things make a big difference and you ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Hard-working - You know that the effort put into a task is directly reflected in the outcome and you’re willing to go the extra mile to ensure the results are
- Growth mindset - You recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. Success in this role will lead to an expansion of responsibilities and an opportunity to advance in your career
What you’ll get:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision
- Flexible PTO POlicy. No counting down vacation days!
- Partially subsidized ORCA passport cards
- Work from home flexibility
- TINYscholarship reimbursement to support professional growth (up-to $1000/year)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave, with meal kits, diaper subscription, and home cleaning (after 1 year of employment)
- Fully stocked snack pantry, beverages on tap, ping pong and foosball table
- Ability to bring your office-ready dog to work
- So much more!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume and cover letter today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com.