Happy workplaces accomplish amazing things.
makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we make stronger cultures, and we do it all in a dog-friendly and fun atmosphere!
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Xbox, Red Sox, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Sports. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
At TINYpulse a Customer Success Manager is tasked with all elements of customer happiness, including onboarding, delivery, education, consulting, retention and strategic support. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with and ensuring the long term success of our customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner as a strategic advisor to our customers by gaining a deep understanding of their businesses and being their go-to resource. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
What you’ll do:
- Successfully lead all aspects of proactive customer communication and results for high profile customer relationships
- Oversee cross-functional support for your portfolio of customers, including product, marketing, data scientists, executives and more, to ensure maximum happiness
- Generate strong trusted relationships with key customer partners that helps to validate the TINYpulse value proposition and uncover additional opportunities
- Share customer successes and help develop case studies
- Use data to glean strategic and actionable insights that delight your customers
- Continually identify, unlock and achieve revenue growth for your customers
- Own and drive all aspects of customer account management (ie. renewals, uplifts, churn/save negotiations, etc.)
- Be a role model of our core values: Delight customers, elect and spread positivity, Lead with solutions and embrace change, Increase communication with transparency, Go the extra mile with passion, Hold oneself accountable, Treasure culture and freedom
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer focused / Account Management type-role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or aptitude
- Track record of success growing and retaining large, mid-market customers
- Strong and proven written, verbal and presentation skills
- Data-driven with the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficient in ClientSuccess (or other Customer Success tools) and Salesforce
- Ability to travel once per quarter
- SaaS and/or HR software experience a plus
Who you are:
- Delight Customers - You don’t just satisfy the customers’ needs. You see the opportunity to build deeper, longer-lasting relationships. You turn your customers into advocates.
- Self-starter - You don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction
- Highly Curious - You ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities
- Data-driven - You have the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions
- Team Player with an Entrepreneurial Spirit - You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success. You know that the effort put into a task is directly reflected in the outcome and you’re willing to go the extra mile to ensure the results are top-notch
- Positive - You have a goal-oriented attitude and mentality, motivated both as an individual and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented - You recognize that the small things make a big difference and you ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Growth mindset - You recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. Success in this role will lead to an expansion of responsibilities and an opportunity to advance in your career
What you’ll get:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, Life & ADD, and short-term disability
- Voluntary benefits including medical and dependent care FSA, pre-tax commuter/transit, 401K, and supplement life and AD&D
- Open PTO Policy--No counting down vacation days!
- Partially subsidized ORCA passport cards
- Company Stock Options
- Work from home flexibility (must be able to commute daily to Seattle)
- TINYscholarship reimbursement to support professional growth
- Generous Parental Leave: 8-12 weeks paid leave, meal kits, diaper subscription, and home cleaning (eligibility applies)
- Fully stocked snack pantry, beverages on tap, ping pong and foosball table
- Option to bring your office-ready dog to work
- So much more!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com.