TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking an HR Manager to join our mission to make employees happier around the world. Hundreds of companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage, recognize, and inspire their people from Microsoft to Providence Health to the government entities. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a trusted HR Manager to join our team. This role will be highly involved in helping us to achieve our mission to make employees happier - starting with our own. You will be on the front line working closely with leadership and employees to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice. Additionally, this will be a great opportunity for you to have an outside HR influence through our clients on a global scale and give your HR input to our product!
- Collaborate with Executives to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. Act as a trusted advisor to people leaders and employees.
- Accountable for building, implementing, and communicating key functional areas such as performance management, talent retention and engagement, coaching, training and development, talent acquisition, compensation practices, and diversity efforts.
- Manage the end to end employee life cycle to ensure a positive and consistent experience (i.e. new hire orientation, benefits administration, leave of absence, immigration, compliance, COBRA, unemployment, etc).
- Support employees with concerns in the workplace, questions related to HR programs, and interpretation of HR policies and guidelines.
- Act as the chair of the Culture Committee and partner with members to review company feedback, identify key threads, and champion culturally aligned solutions to foster a great place to work.
- Lead, plan, and champion company-wide training, volunteering events, and engagement initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience in an HR Manager or Senior HR Generalist role.
- Ability to make recommendations that will address issues in a way that is consistent with TINYpulse values, best practices, regulation and law
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty. Ability to adapt nimbly.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs
- Proven ability to lead with integrity, professionalism, trust, and confidentiality.
- SHRM or PHR certification a plus!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.