Happy workplaces accomplish amazing things.
makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we make stronger cultures, and we do it all in a dog-friendly and fun atmosphere!
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Xbox, Red Sox, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Sports. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
As a Enterprise Alliance Partner at TINYpulse, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us achieve our mission to Make Employees Happier. You are our boots-on-the-ground solution to build personal relationships and make our global customers successful. You’ll get to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. You will be responsible for presenting and selling company products to potential clients. You will be expected to work aggressively to turn sales qualified leads into customers in an effort to achieve monthly MRR goals.
To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs. In return, you’ll experience great reward and growth opportunities. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
What you’ll do:
- Handle overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of the TINYpulse platform for Enterprise & Key Accounts throughout the United States and internationally
- Close opportunities for teams, departments, divisions, or federated solutions for an enterprise that use some or all of our product offerings
- Develop and execute sales strategies with clearly defined goals and tactics, each with defined metrics for measurement, in assessing opportunities for growth with the organization’s top 100 key accounts
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities and present sales strategies to TINYpulse sales leadership
- Document and track all potential/existing customer interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level Executives, Directors, and Managers
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities, MRR forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with the sales manager
- Meet or exceed all monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Demonstrate professional work ethic, willingness to be agile, retain and implement feedback when needed, always lead by example.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of quota carrying SaaS-based sales experience with closing business that you self generate or from inbound sales opportunities (start-up experience a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience hunting in specifically targeted environments with demonstrated evidence of success in opportunities closing that come from your expertise in the industry or expertise with that organization
- Proven ability to prepare and research for teams you are a part of to conduct compelling on-site presentations for delivery of product demonstrations to C-Level Executives
- Experience with support implementing & selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise organizations
- Proven ability to understand the value proposition of the product you sell and explain how that product is used in similar industries or with similar leaders
- Proven ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and deliver product demonstrations to C-Level Executives
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding quota and revenue goals
- Motivated, driven and a self-starting attitude
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in collaborating cross departmentally, as well as fulfilling individual portions of your quota that contribute to the greater whole
Who you are:
- Delight Customers - You don’t just satisfy the customers’ needs. You see the opportunity to build deeper, longer-lasting relationships. You turn your customers into advocates
- Hunter - While you enjoy inbound referrals, you are first and foremost a hunter
- Passionate - You’re not just working towards meeting a specific quota, you’re working towards changing the lives of customers. You know you need to listen to the customer’s pain point before you sell. You know that every part of the sales process is important and you take closing seriously. You are always giving your ‘A’ game
- Highly Curious - You ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding prospects through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities
- Empathetic - You always have the customer’s best interest at heart. You care more about their mission and the greater good, than your numbers
- Self-starter - You don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction
- Accountable - You know that highly effective people take full ownership for their actions and don’t blame other people or external influences that can affect results.
- Detail-oriented - You recognize that the small things make a big difference and you ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Hard-working - You know that the effort put into a task is directly reflected in the outcome and you’re willing to go the extra mile to ensure the results are top-notch
- Growth mindset - You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success. You recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. You invest in yourself
What you’ll get:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, Life & ADD, and short-term disability
- Voluntary benefits including medical and dependent care FSA, pre-tax commuter/transit, 401K, and supplement life and AD&D
- Open PTO Policy--No counting down vacation days!
- Fully subsidized ORCA passport cards
- Company Stock Options
- Work from home flexibility (must be able to commute daily to Seattle)
- TINYscholarship reimbursement to support professional growth
- Generous Parental Leave: 8-12 weeks paid leave, meal kits, diaper subscription, and home cleaning (eligibility applies)
- Fully stocked snack pantry, beverages on tap, ping pong and foosball table
- Option to bring your office-ready dog to work
- So much more!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume and cover letter today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.