TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. Over 1,000 companies use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Michelin, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Deloitte, Airbnb, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel.
Fast Company said, "This revolutionary tool can help keep employees happy, engaged, and on your side." TINYpulse has also been featured in The Atlantic, The BBC, CBS Morning News, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and over 100 top media publications.
In summer of 2017, TINYpulse was named one of Puget Sound Business Journals' Best Places to Work.
We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
TINYpulse is the global leader in software that helps companies improve employee retention, engagement and performance.
How do we do this? By building insights from a goldmine of people analytics data, and serving it up to our clients in meaningful ways.
We are seeking a Sr. Data Analyst to drive forward our reporting strategy for our biggest clients, and support our product team as we expand in the People Analytics space.
- Build internal reports to model data around churn potential and product usage
- Work closely with Customer Success and Product teams to develop tools and process around customer data requests
- Share ideas/requirements to the product team based on understanding of customer pain point and needs
- Conduct research and testing on marketing strategies and provide recommendations to marketing team
- 2+ years of overall work experience in related field
- Experience partnering with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Customer Success and Sales
- BS/MS degree in technical discipline or equivalent a plus
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Basic scripting ability and knack for making reporting dashboards that people really enjoy using due to simplicity and actionability
- SQL/query skillset (2 years+)
- Mastery of Excel
- Experience using Tableau, R and/or Python is a plus
- Advanced data mining and database knowledge a plus
- Programming background is a plus
- A passion for solving tough problems involving data integration across multiple sources
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to seek out key insights across qualitative and quantitative data set, and then drive appropriate product decisions
The following is our cultural value set that we live and make decisions by. We also donate 1% of our time to the community, 1% of our products to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to a non-profit. Please apply only if the following values resonate with your own:
D elight customers
E lect and spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with transparency
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable
T reasure culture and freedom
Please be sure to include the following in your cover letter:
- Please share two examples of how you have demonstrated our values in your work life.
- What is your availability to start?