TINYpulse is looking for an Office Coordinator to keep our lively office running smoothly. We’re a dog friendly office with a fun atmosphere! We’re looking for a self starter who is willing to work hard and anticipate the needs of the team. This role requires attention to detail and quick thinking. In return you’ll experience great reward and growth opportunities. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
- Keeping the office and kitchens clean, tidy and organized
- Plan quarterly volunteer days with local charitable organizations
- Handle vendor management and ordering of office supplies, snacks, etc.
- Create and distribute communications to team as needed
- Help plan office events such as potlucks, holiday party, and more
- Manage relationships with building management, internet and phone providers
- Running local errands as needed
- Anything else needed to make the office run smoothly and the jobs of our employees a little easier
The ideal candidate in this role has the following characteristics:
- Self starter--you don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction
- Detail oriented--you recognize that the small things make a big difference and you ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Hard-working--you know that the effort put into a task is directly reflected in the outcome and you’re willing to go the extra mile to ensure the results are top notch
- Growth mindset--you recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. Success in this role will lead to an expansion of responsibilities and an opportunity to advance in your career.
- AA or BA Degree
- At least 1 year experience in an office coordinator role or similar function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Event planning experience preferred
- Must have valid WA state drivers license and reliable transportation
This role has the opportunity for growth into Executive Assistant responsibilities, as well as Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume today!
In your cover letter, be sure to include answers to the following questions:
1. Tell us why you want to work for TINYpulse.
2. Our values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T:
- Delight customers
- Elect to spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and embrace change
- Increase communication with open engagement
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
- Treasure culture and freedom
Share 2 examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value
3. Let us know when you'd be available to start.