Our mission is simple: Happier Employees.
TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. Over 1,000 companies use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Michelin, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Deloitte, Airbnb, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel.
Fast Company said, "This revolutionary tool can help keep employees happy, engaged, and on your side." TINYpulse has also been featured in The Atlantic, The BBC, CBS Morning News, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and over 100 top media publications.
TINYpulse was named one of Puget Sound Business Journals' Best Places to Work for 2017.
We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We are looking for a Graphic/ Visual Designer with a strong interest in UX design. You’ll be working on a small team of tightly-knit designers, which means you get to tackle a wide range of projects from the overall brand, to product & landing pages, to sales collateral.
You will work across our Marketing, Client Happiness, and Development teams to create designs for our website, emails, digital assets and occasionally some offline marketing collateral. You’ll be expected to infuse all designs with the TINYpulse mantra: keep it simple and lightweight.
- 2-3 years of experience designing for desktop and responsive/ mobile-web, designing for native iOS, and Android plus
- Experience with rapid conception and delivery time frames. Start-up experience is a plus!
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- A professional portfolio that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of user-friendly design projects.
- Understanding of technical limitations inside of web design when it comes to performance
- Experience with both static and interactive design.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote and other design & prototyping tools.
- An understanding of HTML, browser capabilities, mobile and responsive design, and other user-centric design constraints within web and e-mail environments.
- Comfortable with freehand design/illustrations.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and groups.
- Be mindful of usability and web best practices while working with our copywriters, designers, and current brand assets.
- Work collaboratively with the Development, Marketing, and Client Happiness teams to balance and prioritize creative asset production.
- Keep us looking awesome by designing for mobile and responsive environments.
- Handily design around web and email environment constraints to make sure every asset—whether it be an email, interactive ad, or site feature—looks clean.
TINYpulse benefits & perks
- A shiny laptop (Macbook/ Window) that fits your need. Iphone, Ipad, Android testing devices.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Stock options: all full-time employees get shares in the company. Along with the rest of us, you will be an owner of the company.
- Full medical inpatient & outpatient/ dental/ maternity package to fit your and your spouse's' needs.
- All benefits followed Vietnamese labour law, including 13rd month salary.
- Continuing development of technical, soft skills, and English through both internal and external classes
A few office facts
- About 60 people in Vietnam, who make up the product team that uses a mix of Scrum and Kanban
- Flat organization which means there is not a lot of management or bureaucracy
- About 55 people in Seattle working on sales, marketing and customer success
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun, beautiful office environment with ridiculous view
How to Apply (Responses to 1-6 all required)
- 1. Tell us why you want to work for TINYpulse
- 2. Share up to 3 examples of your very best pieces of work
- 3. Our values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T:
D elight customers
E lect to spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with open engagement
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
T reasure culture and freedom
Share 2 examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value
- 4. Include a link to your LinkedIn profile
- 5. When you'd be able to start
- 6. Desired compensation