Want to jumpstart an exciting career in sales with a quickly growing tech company?
Over 500 companies, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Deloitte, Airbnb, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel, are using TINYpulse to engage, motivate, and develop high-performing teams. TINYpulse is a software-as-a-service solution that solicits and captures anonymous feedback from employees to reveal insights, trends, and opportunities to improve retention, culture, and results.
Sales Development at TINYpulse is a big driver of our demand generation efforts as well as the first point of contact for many of our customers. Sales Development Representatives have a highly visible role and make a significant impact on the growth of our company.
The Sales Development Representative position also provides the opportunity to build an amazing career. There is an incredible opportunity to work alongside super smart people, in multiple departments, who foster a culture that DELIGHTs. We get our work done in Queen Anne, and have a fun work environment which promotes a work hard play hard mentality.
Are you someone who loves to build rapport and relationships? Do you have a passion for making people happy? Are you tenacious, outgoing, and a great communicator? Are you looking for a chance to get your foot in the door at a continuously growing company? If so, let's talk about how you can contribute to the Sales Development Team at TINYpulse!
Sales Development Representatives at TINYpulse:
- Love to be coached - You are open to feedback, and committed to continually improving your skill and craft;
- Love to prospect - you act as the engine of our sales team, revving up and warming up leads to be shared with our Account Executive sales team;
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into activity with the expectation of making 50 calls per day;
- Are naturally and highly curious - you ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities;
- Are a stellar and professional communicator, both verbally and in your written works;
- Are self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed;
- Love to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit - You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success;
- Have at least one (1) years of professional work experience, ideally in some sort of sales role;
- Have a positive, aggressive, goal-oriented attitude and mentality, and can be motivated both individually and as part of a team;
- Have a BA/BS degree in business, economics, and related majors.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume today!
In your cover letter, be sure to include answers to the following questions:
1. Tell us why you want to work for TINYpulse.
2. Our values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T:
Elect to spread positivity
Lead with solutions and embrace change
Increase communication with open engagement
Go the extra mile with passion
Hold oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
Treasure culture and freedom
Share 2 examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value
3. Let us know when you'd be available to start.
TINYpulse appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.