Our mission is simple: Happier Employees.
TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. Over 1,000 companies use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Michelin, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Deloitte, Airbnb, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel.
Fast Company said, "This revolutionary tool can help keep employees happy, engaged, and on your side." TINYpulse has also been featured in The Atlantic, The BBC, CBS Morning News, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and over 100 top media publications.
In summer of 2017, TINYpulse was named one of Puget Sound Business Journals' Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team! TINYpulse is a fast growing start-up with the mission of making employees happier around the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Full cycle accounts payables from receiving invoices, inputting into QuickBooks, circulating for internal approval, and processing payment
- Collecting and maintaining vendor W-9
- Ensuring compliance with company and regulatory reporting / guidelines, including annual Form 1099 reporting
- Participating in various monthly closing activities, account reconciliations, and assist in audit preparations
- Partnering with sales to calculate and pay commissions
- Partnering with marketing and sales to calculate customer acquisition costs
- Filing state excise tax, L&I, and more
- Processing payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor's degree; accounting preferred
- 5+ years of general accounting experience, preferably in a startup
- Strong understanding of GAAP, accounting, and QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of relevant Washington State regulations governing small businesses, taxation, and reporting
- Strong communicator who works well with management
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Familiarity with businesses that have recurring billing preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Stripe preferred
- Familiarity with SaaS Optics preferred
The following are our cultural values that we live by and make decisions by. We also donate 1% of our time to the community, 1% of our products to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to a non-profit. Please apply only if the following values resonate with your own:
D elight customers
E lect and spread positivity
L ead with solutions and embrace change
I ncrease communication with transparency
G o the extra mile with passion
H old oneself accountable
T reasure culture and freedom
If you're interested in this role, please provide the following in your cover letter:
- Two examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values
- When you’d be able to start