We're growing fast and need talented and passionate people to join our journey. Do you have a passion for making people happy? Do you look forward to getting to know your customers businesses deeply and act as a strategic advisor for them? Do you have experience managing large customers and building successful, long-term business relationships? If you answered yes to all three of those questions, we would like to meet you! We're looking for an Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for all elements of customer happiness, including: on-boarding, delivery, education, consulting, retention and strategic support. You will be measured based on the ‘Happiness’ level for your customers, and your success retaining and growing them.
- Successfully manage all aspects of customer communication and results for high profile customer relationships.
- Coordinate cross-functional support for your customers, including product, marketing, data scientists, executives and more, to ensure maximum happiness.
- Generate strong trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders that helps to validate the TINYpulse value proposition and uncover additional opportunities.
- Share customer successes and help develop case studies.
- Use data to glean strategic and actionable insights that delight your customers.
- Continually identify, unlock and achieve revenue growth for your customers.
- Demonstrate a continued desire to advance your expertise by proactively researching and studying relevant topics and key learnings.
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic, willingness to be agile, the ability to retain and implement feedback when needed, skills to lead by example, and a desire to contribute to and own the culture.
- Must be a role model of TINYhr’s core values: Delight customers, elect and spread positivity, Lead with solutions and embrace change, Increase communication with transparency, Go the extra mile with passion, Hold oneself accountable, Treasure culture and freedom.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer focused / Account Management type-role
- Track record of success growing and retaining large, mid-market customers
- SaaS experience a plus
- HR software experience a plus
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Views problems as opportunities for innovation versus roadblocks
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to deeply understand customer needs and solve problems
- Data driven with the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree, with advanced degree a plus
To apply, please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. Tell us why you want to work for TINYpulse.
2. Our values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T:
- Delight customers
- Elect to spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and embrace change
- Increase communication with open engagement
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
- Treasure culture and freedom
Share 2 examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value
3. Let us know when you'd be available to start.