If you care deeply about kids and the outdoors, and are a customer-focused growth marketer hungry for responsibility and impact, we want to talk to you. Tinkergarten is on a mission to ensure that the next generation of children can lead happy and healthy lives and take stewardship of our planet. We provide outdoor, guided play classes nationally for kids and babies. We recruit and train talented class leaders, and connect them with families eager to incorporate more nature into their routines. Poised to become the preeminent brand in early childhood, Tinkergarten was founded by education and tech industry vets, and is backed by some of the most influential consumer, education and social impact investors in the world.
We are looking for a seasoned, data-driven Senior Growth Marketing Manager in NYC to develop the Tinkergarten playbook for scalable, local marketplace growth. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing and collaborate closely with functional heads across our small but mighty team. Most importantly, your work will make a significant impact for families across the U.S.
- Determine our channel mix across paid and non-paid strategies to achieve a balance of class supply and customer demand in strategic US markets
- Generate ideas, hypotheses, and KPI targets needed to guide rapid testing plans and leverage learnings across multiple channels
- Evolve your understanding of customer and leader needs and the positioning needed to communicate our value and drive results
- Manage and optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing spend allocation, spend accuracy and forecasting
- Collaborate directly with product and engineering teams to articulate growth infrastructure needs and secure the appropriate resources
- Effectively manage external agencies/consultants to drive overall performance.
- Explore new opportunities for innovation via emerging tech and proactively deliver recommendations
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of consumer direct marketing experience with a tech, e-commerce, and/or social impact brand (startup experience a plus).
- Deep experience developing paid and non-paid growth strategy and personally managing campaigns across multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to maximize impact via ruthless prioritization of competing initiatives
- Fluency in ad and reporting platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Heap, Google Analytics, and the ability to translate data into actionable learnings & optimizations
- High EQ and desire to collaborate to achieve goals
- Experience with or deep understanding of the consumer patterns of family-oriented products is a plus.
- A desire to make a huge impact during your time on the planet.
We welcome all to apply because we believe that diverse teams are stronger teams.
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.