If you care deeply about kids and the outdoors, and are an analytical marketer hungry for responsibility and impact, we want to talk to you. Tinkergarten is on a mission to ensure that the next generation of children can lead happy and healthy lives and take stewardship of our planet. We provide outdoor, guided play classes nationally for kids and babies. We recruit and train talented class leaders, and connect them with families eager to incorporate more nature into their routines. Poised to become the preeminent brand in early childhood, Tinkergarten was founded by education and tech industry vets, and is backed by some of the most influential consumer, education and social impact investors in the world.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager based in NYC to support our customer growth, content and lifecycle marketing programs. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing and collaborate closely with key stakeholders across our small but mighty team. You’ll interface with all aspects of what we do to enable customer and leader acquisition, brand and content marketing, and retention. Most importantly, your work will make significant impact for families across the U.S.
- Support and manage campaign planning and execution across growth, social/SEO, and CRM as needed, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to move quickly and drive results
- Support ongoing performance reporting, campaign optimization and using learnings to inform future initiatives
- Quantify the success of marketing and product initiatives, and identify areas for optimization and improvement
- Analyze and track campaign and channel performance, build reporting dashboards, and recommend opportunities to improve existing campaigns or generate new learnings for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 2-5 years in a consumer-focused digital marketing or marketing analytics role
- Startup experience preferred but not required
- Experience with some or most of the following:
- Web analytics: understand how to implement and draw insights from Google Analytics and other web analytics software; understand segmentation, conversions, and user behavior metrics
- SEO/Content: understand search engine page rankings and optimizing for better results; experience using tools such as Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, or Nightwatch
- Conversion rate optimization: experience running A/B tests, creating landing pages, and improving overall conversion rates
- Email marketing: experience developing and launching personalized email campaigns
- Paid search / paid social: experience running paid search (especially Google Ads) and paid social (especially Facebook/Instagram) campaigns including keyword/ad copy planning
Who you are:
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a high standard of personal excellence
- Curious to the core, asking “why” even when others don’t and diving deep to get answers and take action
- Good at prioritizing your time based on impact
- Able to tell a story with numbers and make recommendations that align to business goals
- Intuitive and empathic in your understanding of people, able to hypothesize why a given message may or may not resonate with a given audience.
- Excited to work hard, collaborate with a mission-driven team, and make significant contributions
- Tech-savvy and quick to pick up new software tools
- Eager to make a huge impact during your time on the planet.
We welcome all to apply, because we believe that diverse teams are stronger teams.
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.