Tinkergarten is on a mission to ensure that the next generation of children can lead happy and healthy lives and take stewardship of our planet. We provide outdoor, guided play classes nationally for kids and babies. We recruit and train talented class leaders, and connect them with families eager to incorporate more nature into their routines. Poised to become the preeminent brand in early childhood, Tinkergarten was founded by education and tech industry vets, and is backed by some of the most influential consumer, education and social impact investors in the world.
We are looking for someone to continually improve Leader satisfaction and engagement to, in turn, drive retention and happiness by developing and managing highly scalable programs to support the Tinkegarten Leader journey. Initial projects may include the implementation of a system of recognition across our community of Leaders; or a program for local Leader collaboration and support.
Program Design and Implementation:
- Support new program strategy and design by conducting underlying research (e.g., qualitative and quantitative research, competitive analysis) required to define programmatic design
- Build testing plans and rollout strategies for new programs
- Create and oversee cross-team implementation plans working closely with marketing, product, and support teams
- Develop Leader communications and support materials and resources required to ensure effective program delivery
- As needed, work closely with external agencies and partners to execute against program deliverables and timeline
Program Monitoring and Analysis:
- Build program dashboards to monitor progress towards participation and success goals
- Analyze and synthesize data (both quantitative and qualitative) to identify opportunities for program refinement and improvement
- Continue to study and develop the team’s knowledge and expertise around engagement programs and practices
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in program development and management or a related field
- Strong strategic thinker with a love of all things execution!
- Exceptional follow-through from idea through execution
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and an excellent team player
- Experience working with a cross-functional team to execute against priorities
- Strong analytical instinct with an ability to quickly synthesize quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrated ability to maximize impact via ruthless prioritization of competing initiatives
- High energy and a positive mindset attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuff done
- A desire to make a huge impact during your time on the planet.
This role is a remote position and will work with Tinkergarten's Director of Community Development to establish expectations for the role and ensure proper support for a healthy and happy work:life balance.