Client Services Representative
Thriveworks Counseling is seeking an administrative professional for a full-time Client Services Representative! The candidate must quickly and accurately provide support to all clients and clinicians for over 50 Thriveworks locations. Qualified candidates must be able to resolve conflict and address difficult situations while keeping a professional demeanor. Candidates must have the ability to effectively guide new clients to purchasing Thriveworks memberships.
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work with a culture that promotes a relaxed atmosphere for its employees and clientele, open communication between all individuals, and support to insure confidence and success in day to day duties. If you are looking for a lifestyle employment opportunity providing you with dynamic team support, this may be the opportunity for you!
Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound calls including transferred clients and calls from existing clients.
- Place outbound follow-up calls as needed.
- Answer questions about appointments, product details, the company, and issues with account for the clients.
- Assist clients with any issues experienced and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Perform basic account maintenance activities.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Accurately explain and sell Thriveworks memberships to new clients.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to multitask by accessing computer information and using various systems simultaneously.
- Must be able to react calmly and professionally in emergency and escalated situation.
- Must be able to act professionally when engaging clients and mental healthcare providers.
- Ability to type 30 wpm+
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Prior experience working with electronic health record systems (EHR).
- Experience in maintaining HIPAA compliant practices and procedures.
- Previous contact center customer service experience.
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefit package.
- 401K with 3% employer match.
- Paid Time Off
- Company Training
- Accelerated career advancement
- Evening shift employees will have a shift differential added to their hourly rate.
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks
Job Type: Full-time