Thriveworks, Inside Sales Representative - Up to $90,000 / year
Thriveworks, a leading mental health counseling and coaching practice, is seeking energetic, motivated, and results-oriented individuals to fill the Enrollment Specialist – Inside Sales Representative position within our Client Services Department in our Fredericksburg, VA administrative Headquarters office.
The Enrollment Specialist is an inside sales and service position responsible for helping prospective clients learn more about our counseling or coaching services. This individual will also be responsible for assisting the prospective client with scheduling an initial appointment with one of our qualified, helping professionals that best meets the client’s counseling or coaching needs.
Qualified candidates must be proficient in communicating with a diverse population of clients, possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and be results-oriented and driven.
The Enrollment Specialist will actively close sales leads, provide exceptional customer service, and become an intricate member of our Client Services Team. No cold calling required for this position.
All candidates must be available to work a rotating schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm. Shift Differential available for 12pm-9pm shift.
- Bachelor's Degree or equal sales experience required
- Inside sales experience with the ability to process and close prospective client calls
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a diverse population of clientele
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask by accessing information from a computer using various systems while talking with prospective clients on the phone
- Working knowledge and experience using business software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) and email
- Prior experience working with electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Experience in maintaining HIPAA-compliant practices and procedures
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefit package (total compensation up to $90,000 per year)
- A starting hourly wage of $14.50/hr plus bonus eligible (average performance provides bonus of $2250 a month)
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional EAP program for team member & household
- Additional coverage options available such as: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as a culture that promotes open communication and teamwork. Successful employment candidates are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!