About Thrive Global
Thrive Global is committed to chronicling and accelerating the culture shift around stress and burnout by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance both well-being and performance. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Through corporate training, content, and commerce, we're helping people change the way they work and live.
About the Role
Thrive Global is hiring a Data Analyst to deliver deep insights on audience behavior and company performance. This person will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly analysis that helps our content, sales, product and tech. This person should love numbers and be a big picture thinker who prides his/herself on being detail oriented. This role reports to the Chief Content Officer and the Head of Product.
- Evaluate digital performance across platforms, providing deep insights regarding growth.
- Measure campaign effectiveness, returns on spending and returns on investments.
- Sort through all audience data, identify trends and understand why they matter on a daily basis.
- Continuously maintain and improve strategic and tactical reports on products and our audience to include timely data and analysis.
- 2-3 years of analytics experience
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with analytics, tracking and reporting KPIs of digital businesses and projects.
- Experience with A/B testing and audience segmentation
- Experience querying databases with SQL or through a like interface.
- Knowledge of data-gathering tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Parse.ly, Segment) and experience working with a technical team to collect relevant data.
- Passion for changing how we work and live
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Parse.ly, Facebook Insights/Ads, Twitter Analytics, Instagram Analytics, LinkedIn Insights,
- Demonstrated interest in and passion around topics including well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, performance and wisdom
- Proactive, collaborative and eager to learn
- Must be strong in-person communicator and capable of handling challenges and problems on-the-go / without significant guidance.
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Great office location in SoHo, NYC
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience, of course)
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- A human-centric culture inclusive of a range of wellness benefits
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well known companies) - and making a huge difference in their health and lives