We’re looking for a Content Fellow to join our content team for six months as we grow Thrive Global’s consumer-facing content platform. The Content Fellow will assist in the development and execution of editorial content across Thrive Global.
- Report, write and research editorial content chronicling the culture shift around stress and burnout.
- Seek out and track news and research in health and well-being for write-ups to be featured on Thrive Global.
- Work with the editorial team on content optimization, UGC and platform-exclusive content creation.
- Contact and build relationships with potential contributors.
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas in team meetings.
- Help manage social media accounts.
- Pursue an individual capstone project based on personal interests.
- Strong writing, research and communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in topics relating to Thrive Global’s mission, including well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, managing technology, performance and wisdom
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to quickly read content and know if it’s a fit for Thrive
- Proactive, collaborative and eager to learn
- Passion for changing how we work and live
- Available for a full-time, six-month program
- Must be based in New York City