Thrive Global is seeking a Community Manager to launch, grow and oversee Facebook Groups for one of our client partners. We are looking to bring on an experienced community manager or social media editor to be the point person who works closely with our client to accomplish our shared goals for the group.
You’ll be the day-to-day engagement and conversation specialist for our client’s Facebook Group, responsible for programming the group, generating discussion and issuing prompts/soliciting stories via callouts and regular features. This role is perfect for someone who loves Thrive’s content and mission, and wants to help inspire the employees of a major global company.
- Expertise growing a social media account in terms of followers and engagement – preferably specific experience building and maintaining a Facebook Group on behalf of a publication or brand
- Experience with tracking quantitative social KPIs including group members, reactions/comments, posts, retention rate, active members, etc.
- Experience with developing and evolving social strategy to maximize effectiveness and engagement
- A penchant for portraying a brand’s voice through daily conversation on social platforms and through article, video, and editorial curation.
- A knack for listening to a community and providing targeted content and insights within the theme of the group that meets people where they are in their journey
- Experience in program development including concept development, message creation, integration with internal teams, weekly reporting and project management as needed.
- Digitally savvy, well-versed in all things social and up-to-date on social trends and platforms
- Open-minded, creative, flexible, inclusive and committed to building community, particularly around personal and professional growth
- Flexible and comfortable troubleshooting client requests and questions — account management is your middle name.
- Relentlessly detail-oriented
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well-known companies) - and making a difference in their health and lives
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- Competitive compensation