Thrive Global is seeking a Social Media Manager to manage and execute social media campaigns for our platforms and client partners.
You’ll be the day-to-day engagement and content specialist for our clients’ social media campaigns and Thrive’s platforms, responsible for programming content, generating discussion and pulling data and insights. This role is perfect for someone who loves Thrive Global’s mission, and wants to work with dynamic branded campaigns.
- 2-3 years of social media experience (publisher, agency, or brand)
- Expertise growing a social media account in terms of followers and engagement
- Paid social knowledge; the ability to manage paid campaigns with social vendor
- Ability to service the Thrive Global sales team as social point of contact for client-facing relationships
- Experience in program development including concept development, message creation, integration with internal teams, weekly reporting and project management as needed
- Experience with tracking quantitative social KPIs including group members, reactions/comments, posts, retention rate, active members, etc.
- Digitally savvy, well-versed in all things social and up-to-date on social trends and platforms
- Open-minded, creative, flexible, inclusive and committed to building community, particularly around personal and professional growth
- Flexible and comfortable troubleshooting requests and questions — account management is your middle name
- Relentlessly detail-oriented
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well-known companies) - and making a difference in their health and lives
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- Competitive compensation