Thrive Global is changing the way people live through a suite of wellbeing state-of-the-art measurement and behavior change tools used to impact individual and organizational well-being and productivity. The marriage of data and analytics, our best-in-class content and science-backed behavior change IP will help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it, enabling millions of consumers to begin the Thrive behavior change journey. As our first Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll play a critical role in building the go-to-market strategies for our Enterprise Business segment, a top priority for the company. You are the fundamental link between product, sales and marketing, understanding and developing the narrative that will resonate with key customer segments. You are equal parts Product Marketer and Chief Storyteller, and have deep functional experience creating effective marketing campaigns.
Location: NY or SF
Who We Are Looking For
- A storyteller who can turn complex ideas into simple, visually impactful narratives
- A leader with exceptional, inventive product marketing strategies
- A meticulous creator with a dash of perfectionism, who reviews his/her work carefully
- Someone who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines and client expectations
- A self-starter who enjoys taking initiative
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has high energy to get work done
- Someone with a passion for changing the way people work and live with demonstrated interest in topics like well-being, productivity, neuroscience, behavioral sciences, and performance
How You’ll Contribute
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to build and shape the go-to-market strategy for our B2B Enterprise offerings, including use case development, pricing, messaging, product assets (e.g. demos, videos, collateral), lifecycle management, and sales enablement.
- Lead development of sales and marketing collateral to promote Thrive’s products and services to both prospects and existing customers (eg - sales collateral like one-sheeters, presentations, marketing landing pages, promotional videos, client e-mails, demos, webinars, etc.)
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy including beta releases, positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
- Deliver market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback to product planning to guide product and marketing roadmaps
- Establish a market feedback process to generate insights about Thrive’s product offering and influence our go-to-market strategy
- Develop and maintain a competitive landscape assessment, including the products and accompanying go-to-market strategies within Thrive’s competitive space
- Develop OKRs and KPIs to track the effectiveness of Thrive’s go-to-market strategy and each individual asset
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience and 3+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Innovative messaging and presentation capabilities; ability to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services in a compelling/ emotive way.
- Experience with B2B sales and/or marketing required; experience with HR, SaaS, and/or consulting services a plus
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with project management and stakeholder management to meet aggressive deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with presentation software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote) and design software (Adobe Suite) to build customer-facing collateral
- Knowledge and experience with project management software (Asana, Trello, etc) and collaboration features within Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc)
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
What We Offer
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs