Thrive Global is seeking a Social Media Fellow to manage and execute social media campaigns for our platforms and client partners.
You’ll assist in the day-to-day coordination and distribution of content and community management for our clients’ social media campaigns, responsible for scheduling posts, fostering engagement and reporting on performance. This role is perfect for someone who loves Thrive Global’s mission, is eager to learn and is dedicated to honing their expertise in social execution.
- In-depth working expertise on major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) as knowledge of emerging platforms
- Strong writing skills and the ability to adapt to different social personas/voices
- Experience with social media analytics, including Facebook Insights
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- Digitally savvy, well-versed in all things social and up-to-date on social trends and platforms
- Open-minded, creative, flexible, inclusive and committed to building community, particularly around personal and professional growth
- Relentlessly detail oriented and highly motivated to learn
- Proactive, direct and effective in your personal approach to work
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well-known companies) - and making a difference in their health and lives
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- Competitive compensation