About Thrive Global:
Thrive Global is committed to chronicling and accelerating the culture shift around stress and burnout by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance both well-being and performance. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Through corporate training, content, and commerce, we're helping people change the way they work and live.
As Thrive continues to invest in our Learning Managment Platform (the technology platform we use to deliver our content and trainings to our customers and the world) we are looking for a passionate and articulate content writer who can synthesize the core messaging and training points out of our material and into a series of stand alone, readable lessons that will sit within the LMS. This will be a great role for anyone looking to combine their writing career with a passion for personal growth and behavior change work!
- Research and write all corporate content offerings ranging from newsletters and whitepapers to other research reports, magazine-style cover stories and packages. This includes overseeing all stages of content development from first draft to final product to build a best-in-class content library for our corporate clients.
- Ensure that all content is science-based and actionable, with a focus on well-being and productivity insights and solutions for improving performance.
- Maintain and add to our library of microsteps, which are small, science-backed tips that help people make change in their lives -- to be implemented in a variety of work and home settings.
- Research positive psychology, organizational behavior, human performance, and the brain sciences.
- Work with our training and tech teams to ensure content efforts align with workshops and behavior change products.
- Continuously produce and revise materials for corporate offerings including Thrive workshops and Thrive’s Facilitator Training Program.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to evolve efforts based on client objectives.
- Support on idea generation and pitches for new content services and formats
- A human-centric culture inclusive of a range of wellness benefits
- Genuine, friendly, hardworking co-workers
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well known companies) - and making a huge difference in their health and lives
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (on top of regular holidays)
- Great office location in SoHo, NYC
- Competitive compensation
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Medical, vision and dental coverage