ASSOCIATE EDITOR, THRIVE GLOBAL
About the Role
We’re looking for an associate editor to join our editorial team as we shape and grow Thrive Global’s media platform. This role would be responsible for reporting and writing editorial content for Thrive Global.
- Report, write and research editorial content that chronicles the culture shift around stress and burnout and changing the way we work and live.
- Seek out and track news in health and well-being for writing up and featuring on Thrive Global.
- Work with the editorial team on content optimization, UGC and platform-exclusive content creation.
- Strong writing, research and communication skills
- Media/journalism background and newsroom experience preferred
- Demonstrated interest in and passion around topics including well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, performance and wisdom
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Mastery of writing catchy copy and great headlines
- Ability to quickly read content and know if it’s a fit for Thrive
- Proactive, collaborative and eager to learn
- Passion for changing how we work and live
- Great office location in SoHo, NYC
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience, of course)
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- A human-centric culture inclusive of a range of wellness benefits
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well known companies) - and making a huge
difference in their health and lives